Alaska Base Camp
Custom Family Adventure
Haines, Alaska is a sleepy fishing village at the northern end of the Lynn Fjord. Brimming with wild salmon, bears, bald eagles and some of the most accessible wilderness in Alaska, Haines is an ideal jumping off point for a wide range of active adventures including sea kayaking, fishing, rafting, hiking, camping and wildlife viewing.
Glaciers & Fjords
Southeast Alaska Active Adventure
From the rugged glaciers of the Chilkat Range to the calm waters of our local fjord we’ll explore the beauty and contrasts of northern Southeast Alaska with this combination rafting, hiking and kayaking trip near Haines.
How Custom Travel Works
A bit about our process
- Provide us some basic information about your group and your travel desires by submitting our Custom Travel Form.
- We will review your info and send you a sample itinerary for your review. This serves as a starting point for customization.
- We will schedule a phone call to go over the sample itinerary and discuss any possible adjustments.
- You’ll be able to ask questions and seek counsel from our experts as we iron out the details of your Alaskan adventure.
- We’ll get your trip on the books! We’ll keep the lines of communication open and send you some helpful resources as you prepare for your trip.