Day 0 Juneau Arrival: A Gateway to Adventure
- Arrive at the Juneau Airport and shuttle to your hotel.
- Eat in at the hotel restaurant or venture into the city on your own for dinner out.
Day 1 Taste of Juneau: A Culinary and Scenic Journey
- Enjoy a leisurely breakfast before setting out on a culinary adventure through Juneau.
- Visit local food purveyors, markets, and restaurants to taste a variety of Alaskan specialties.
- Sample fresh seafood, craft beers, and locally-grown produce.
- Learn about the unique culinary culture of Juneau from your knowledgeable guide.
- End the day with a scenic tram ride to the top of Mount Roberts from downtown Juneau.
- Take in breathtaking views of the city and surrounding wilderness as you climb to the summit.
Day 2 Discover Haines: A Private Walking Tour of Historic Charm
- Transfer from the airport in Juneau to a small plane for a scenic flight over the Juneau Ice Field to Haines.
- Arrive in Haines, check into your B&B, and enjoy a private walking tour of Historic Haines. End the day with a beach campfire and dinner al fresco.
Day 3 Chilkat Adventure: A Bike and Raft Expedition
- Enjoy coffee and pastries at the B&B or walk to a nearby cafe for breakfast.
- At 9:00 AM, be picked up for a day of rafting and biking through the Chilkat Bald Eagle Preserve.
- See numerous bald eagles and possibly other wildlife like bears and moose.
- Enjoy a picnic-style lunch on the river bank and return to the B&B in the afternoon for free time.
Day 4 Wild Frontier: A Hiking and UTV Exploration
- After breakfast, meet your guide for a nature hike to Moose Meadows to see wild flowers and glacier views.
- Observe hanging glaciers and snow capped peaks.
- In the afternoon, enjoy a motorized trek to the top of a mountain.
- End the day with local wood fired pizza.
Day 5 Coastal Castaways: A Sea Kayaking and Fishing Adventure
- After breakfast, explore a mountain lake by sea kayak.
- Observe nesting bald eagles and possibly a bear hunting for salmon.
- In the afternoon, transition to chest waders and meet your fly fishing guide for char and salmon angling.
- End the day with a traditionally prepared dinner and watch the sunset.